Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The blend f the bests.........

hey ol...

so this is my frst post 4 this mnth..
i had been busy all this while with loads of wrk...
bt definitely this July was much satisfactory in ol....
i faced ill health at the very onset bt thn things got smoothened............
thn there was this tech fair where i headed my unit...
the most wonderful f ol was my appraisal...........the Exceeds Expectations rating n the fabulous set of encouraging comments dat i received ol this while.........
for the frst time i faced my clients during a presentation n it turned out to b gr8...!!!
.........absolutely a merry mnth 4 me....
...n now the good one ...one more is..............my leaves got sanctioned n soon i ll b off 4 a vacation with my parents n my brother............i m too excited........

aur buri baat yeh hai ki blogspot.com has been blocked in my office....... :(
........so less blogging....
this one I m able to post using a Proxy...........the big survival...............................

Chalo will cum bak soon........
C ya ol.............its me the VOLATILE......

No comments: