Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dats like me.........

hey ol...

now dat my welcome post has been reviewed n d feedbaks havin flooded my mail box i seriously feel like being completely myself..........

d way i m.....................

bole toh apun ki bindaas bakbak..........(u gonna get a lot f dat now....)

neways the one surprisin news.......ekdum taaza..........bilkul garma-garam khabar.......d morn headlines........ 4 ol my frnds was yep...u guessed dat rite...Me Bloggin !!!

............n yet another.......the alias............."The Volatile".............

...mc donalds k happy meal ki tarah....i m luvin it.........

n u kno wat my idea of bloggin is gainin *s (stars !!!).......a fun way to access ol n moreover say ol .......do wat u wanna do n be wat u wannabe......!!!!!!!!! whooops.....!!!!!! isnt dat coool...........

m nt sure hw frequent m gonna be wid this writin of mine bt yeah i ll be olways eager to c my posts on ol my frnds' screen.....n definitely one person whom i m so eager to tell 'bout it ol is my bro..... i cant tell him bout it rite now though :( ........coz he's there in the examination hall...
...m sure he wud luv this one too as soon he knows bout this...........

to tell u bout me..............i m a dreamy person........(bahut neend aati hai mujhe.....he he he........esp office mein...... ;))
nope...jokes apart.........i luv 2 dream coz i believe dat dreams cum true..........
n my dreams r usually practical....n many of them ve actually cum true too(to jus strengthen my belief....)...........bt yes there r so many more............ek sher yaad aa gaya.......

irshaad irshaad.........

" "hazaaron khwahishen aisi..ki har khwahish pe dum nikle......
bahut nikle mere armaan...magar fir bhi kam nikle........" "

(do baar double quotes.......matlab maine nahin likha hai.......of course chori ka hai.......ha ha)

.........off to work now...!!! (oh gawd wrk...! m bcumin like a workoholic.......ishhh)

.........i ll be bak soon..........

till then.........

alta lavista baby....

The VoLaTiLe !!!!!!

No comments: