Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Welcome Guest..........

Hey ol..

Its a new dawn.......a new day to start...........
......n my day today has started wid flying colors................!!!!!!!!!!!
Coz i ve got effective proxies for both Y! n Orkut.......
GR8 na...!!!!
I m very happy....coz now i can chat with ol my frns ...........

At times I feel hw easily so small things can bring life to the day.....
A simple ray of happiness can lighten up the whole day.......
A simple thot of 'ope can rejuvinate a disheartened soul............
As of me......I was verry sleepy in the morning owing to the fact that there was no electricity past midnite at our place n gawd these mosquitoes......na khud sote hain na sone dete hain.....
sumhw we managed a little sleep n then bak to the office............oh gawd it was really hectic......
bt nw m pleased wid the msngr n orkut..........
The office ppl they i donno y keep blocking these simple treasures.........evn whn they r sure to have hired gr8 technical brains who wud find out sum or the other proxy or even create one.......... :)
coooooooool.......
Now wat i need to think is hw wud i be able to manage wrk wid masti................
dis blog of mine was one really cool medium for me to converse till now n now i seem to ve been gettin more of such mediums............ 'lol.. :P :P :P :P :P :P

neways......a few good news more........dats wid my career............... i m one step up than yesterday n m happy for that too.........
bas main khush hoon n i want dis phase to last as long as possible...........

so no more as f rite now.......
bak to wrk........ (????)
or bak on orkut n Y!...... ; P

me...the volatile !!!!!!!

No comments: