Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I am.......





Hey Dudes n Dudettes......

Here I m bak to complete my hattrick for the day........

This post is an extention of my earlier one...just dat here I m fillin in my profile........

I m from : India (m proud 2 b one.....)

I love to : Read ; Write ; Chat ; Travel ; Sketch ; Surf d net... n d list goes on.......

I believe in : Myself n my family n d Lord overhead...

I admire : Truthfulness ; Punctuality ; Discipline ; Loyalty

I dislike : Cheaters !!

I m crazy 'bout : Creative Work (wrk.........wat???? did I say dat.........) n Wrist Watches n Cars (fast on the roads)

My favourite TV shows : Dennis the Menace...Calvin n Hobbes....Dilbert....Archie.........n puleeeeez none f those sas bahu kinda daily soaps.....

I wannabe : Sumone who can appease n bring a smile on a gloomy face...... :)

Rite now m thinkin 'bout : My website...(i really need to be one up the wrk)

I wish for : A long holiday with my loved ones on an island in sum coooool n luxurious resort kinda place

I miss : My home n maa ke haath ka khana........

I regret : Not being able to wake up early(dat happens every morn ;) )......

I should try : To control my anger....

I m naughty...I m talkative...

I m d master 'f ol I survey........

I m wat I m......

............................I m The Volatile !!!!! (catch me if u can...!!!)


c ya ol soon........

oughtta go home......

enough wrk 4 d day.......m nt paid for overtimes neways...... ;)

No comments: