Friday, April 20, 2007

Raho Bindaas..........Jiyo Bindaas.............


So now this sweet lil' Mickey teaches us a cute lil' lesson of life.........The more you cry over spilt milk...the more u worsen the situations..........
A smile is one sweet gesture which can lighten up any spirit.........
Greet every person...every situation...every day....every moment with a warm heart and a smilin face n its definitely gonna make things wrk out in a better fashion...........
Hey..puleeeeeez......for gawd sake.......m nt givin ne lectures.....................just felt like sharing the one truth i learnt in these days..........
The day I joined my company I was one of those happy-go-lucky persons on earth whose every wish gets granted ASAP.............n I used to find Lord as my best frnd whenever I felt sumthin cud go wrong...(which actually dint till then...!!!)
It ol changed whn I faced the real world.....The corporate world..............
I felt things wud go as smooth as ever but it wasnt d case this time..........
I faced failures in the field i believed i was well profound with.............
N then i felt my career all at the mercy of the Almighty...I was shattered.......I felt my life n myself so aimless (or rather useless at that point of life...)
N then it was this lovely bunch of my family, frnds n wellwishers who supported me in this hard time of mine...n helped me face this situation n cum out victorious.........
I donno if it was ever easy for me to face failures.........but once I was out of it I actually had learnt more out of life....I knew dat " every problem has a gift in its hand n ol u need to do is face it smilin n take the gift away.."
Neways I am again the same happy person.........jus dat I ve learnt to face hard times better............!!!!!!!
Chalo...bbye....
Happy Weekend :)

No comments: